Re: New ones

Richard says:
>...-- i don't want to drive my 74 GTV for 4-5 months of
>the year...the 164 i just picked up will do just what
>i need for those 4 months.

Amen to that!  I believe that's the formula for keeping sane
while living in the NorthEast.  Seems there are quite a
bunch of us with just that combo.  I drive the GTV whenever
the weather is nice (and I'm not on the moto), and the 164
the rest of the time.  I have grown to really like the 164,
and I've actually been very impressed with it in snow.  Put
4 good snow tires on it, and it's quite well behaved.  Also
much more trunk space than a GTV.  I have been planning to
keep the 164 going until Alfa's return (to continue my
current sweep of never owning anything but an Alfa), but I'm
not sure I can keep a 175,000 mile 164 going until 2007...

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'91 164 L
'74 GTV 2000