Road America outing on Sept 28-29

The Chicago AROC Fall Challenge at Road America is coming up. Time Trials
are run on both Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and the mornings are filled
with lapping/practice sessions. Mid day we offer Touring, open to everyone.
We are about half filled already (limiting TT participants to 70-75 cars,
to insure plenty of track time for everyone), so if you want to Time Trail
send your registration right away. We break participants into three groups,
so cars run with others that have the same speed potential. Group A is
dominated by Vettes and Vipers, and we have an F-40 and a 333SP Ferrari
expected. Group B is racing Alfas and others. Most Alfas run in Group C.
It's a great car show, as well, with no admission charge to look - and
maybe get a ride during Touring. I'm planning on taking the TI in Polizia
garb, complete with the Italian emergency vehicle horns, and love to take
three people at a time for rides. It's a blast. I've had Ferraris follow me
lap after lap, choosing to ignore my "point by", because they like to watch
it lean around the corners.
For more info, and the registration form, visit www.caroc.com
P.S. - If you are coming and haven't made hotel reservations yet in either
Elkhart Lake or Plymouth, WI, you'd better hurry - many hotels are already
booked as it's fall color tour time.

Robert Clauss
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA

'65 Giulia TI