Berlina Magic

Ok, I just wanna say that, I LOVE MY NEW FRIGGIN' BERLINA!!!

It's the best $700 I've ever spent. It's cool, it's fast and it's an Alfa. Who
says sedans can't be fun?

I love it so much in fact that it's going to be my daily driver and my
girlfriend will take over the Milano (which I love too).

I'm going to paint it to look like an Italian cop car...heeheehee...

Now on to a technical question. Every once and a while it will not start. All
the lamps will go on but it will not turn over. There is this little toggle
switch underneath the instrument cluster on the right hand side of the steering
wheel that you have to flip when this happens. After that it starts up just
fine. What is that switch? Is it stock or did some joker install it? Can I get
rid of it?

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista