Re: [Alfa Racing]: Giulia Super for sale...

    The notice below for Mike Valant's Giulia Super appeared on the Alfa Racing list.  It is located in the Dallas Texas area.  The car is extremely fast and street legal.
    After doing tech inspection on this Giulia Super Friday night at Alfa Rodeo at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Oklahoma, I can attest to it being truly an Alfa to lust after.  I have wanted this Super for years.  I even bought a rusty tub to build one like it some time ago.   Too bad I just spent my savings and bought my wife a new used motorhome so she can pull around my race car <grin>.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City