Re: Camshaft Vent Question

Hi there,
Yes, I'm putting aftermarket air filters that bolt-on to the Webers
directly. For some reason, the pipe leading from the cam box went directly
into the old air plenum, and did not go through a separator of any kind...
just directly into the airbox. this is why I'm unsure as to the pipe's
utility, or even its safety - it used to pipe everything it received right
into the plenum, no separation involved. I don't know who worked on the car
previously.

I've heard of venting it under the engine to the road, via a filter...

 The other hose I was talking about leads directly from the intake manifold,
the rightmost part closest to the radiator, and headed into the old air
plenum. I might be wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with the
camshaft cover....

Cheers,
Philip Hahn