Zender?

If anyone knows where I can find a Zender air dam for my 84 Spider, please let
me know.  I contacted Zender to hopefully purchase their old moulds, spoke
with Bianca Richter, and was told the moulds were destroyed shortly after AR
stopped producing this body style.  I am hunting high and low to locate an
aftermarket front air dam for this car, and am hopeful that someone,
somewhere, knows of a Zender air dam (or any other Zender spider parts)
sitting on a top shelf gathering dust in someone's shop or business.  Please
pass the word, and forward my email addy to prospective possessors of "the
holy grail".  I would be most appreciative.

For what it's worth, I have been in contact with a fiberglasser who quoted
$4800 to make just one air dam.  If I can gather enough firm (read: pre-sold)
orders for it, the cost per piece would be reduced significantly (possibly to
the mid $300's).  If a custom air dam interests you, please respond to me
off-list so I can get an idea of how many people would be up for this.  But
then again, us Alfisti are cheap, right?

Greg McNair
84 Spider