Always Looking For Another

First a most sincere thank-you to whoever posted a notice about Hans Sipma's
Giulietta Sprint probably back in March. Then an even bigger thank-you to the
entire rest of the digest for showing so little interest. At the time we
couldn't do anything due to being in the middle of a misguided change of
physical addresses. Once done with that I resisted all temptation while
visiting Vancouver in June for their Jazz Festival. I didn't make things easy
on myself though and had Han's Sprint as the wallpaper on my PC. Well
temptation got the best of me two weeks ago I took a day trip to BC. Yesterday
we swapped money for beauty and as of this evening I've had over 300 fun
filled miles including a side trip all over Whatcom County and on up the Mt
Baker Highway. She's home now having cleared customs and Washington State's
budget should now be in balance.

Everyone should find a way to score a drive in an earlier Alfa. Cars have
gotten faster, more reliable, more comfortable, but they haven't gained one
drop of fun. This car's a blast. She sports a 105 series Junior engine with
Webbers, some cam, and Veloce headers. This feeds a 5-speed. She currently has
stock suspension but she came with a VW Passat full of extras including Dave
Rough springs and swaybar. I must say I love the challenge of driving her in
the mountains trying to keep the revs up and the dance you get with a stock
suspension setup. First a little understeer followed by the body lean then the
rear end just grips as you apply power. What a joy!

Emmo - 72 GTV and 58 Giulietta Sprint