One more wiring question

You guys did me so well on the last question, I've got one more;

Mounted on the back of my alternator is a 2.2 microfarad capacitor. Does
that hook up to the B+ terminal where the wire from the battery goes?

I can't remember and it's not on the wiring diagram.

I found the lug nuts and even found the missing downlink bolt for the front
sway bar. I got the new sway bar bushings drilled out and removed (don't
ask) and got the second new set installed and got the downlinks back on (the
right way this time)

So she's about to come down off the jackstands for the first time in oh,
about 4 years I guess. All I need now is a battery and some gas and it's
time to see if I can get her to play some music for me.

I don't usually do this but I'm starting to get a little excited!

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi