Capitol Hill Alfetta & GTV

Seattle Alfisti,

Ok, so while on my way to the store the other day I was on 11th between Thomas
and Harrison when I notice a gorgeous Alfetta and a GTV in front of someones
house. They were a sort of yellowish color and in great shape. I slowed down
and gawked at them then went on my way. Now I drive by just to look at them and
sigh.

If the owners are out there and they happen to see a blue Milano drive by
slowly that's just me taking in the beauty of two fine Alfas.

Oh yeah, If anyone out there lives on Capitol Hill and happens to know where I
might be able to lease a parking spot let me know.

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold