Saturday at Limerock

Thought a quick review of Vintage weekend at Limerock was in order.
Brother and I went up on Saturday (only). Great day for Alfa lovers and car guys in general. There was alfa interest in almost if not every event. Absolutely fantatstic to see the pre war alfas being driven so hard and skillfully. Loved watching Joe Colassaco put the TZ1 through its paces against the big V8 Trans Am cars (featured theme this year).
Great to just wander around the pits too and be up close and personal with an incredible sounding Ferrari 250 GTO that is TOTALLY unrestored. Another 1970's Ferrari was music to my ears on the track.
The car guy in me loved hear the thunder of all the V8's blasting around with the entertaining sight of a 124 Fiat 4cyl on track too!

Couple of Jags were doing some incredible things too in some of the races.
Only true downer of the day was I couldnt find where the Alfa (non competetors) were grouped.

If a Vintage event comes anywhere near your neck of the woods, do yourself a favor and go!!! This is my third. Everyone is super friendly and its a very relaxing day.

Take care,
Antonio Alfaless in Astoria