Parts compatibility, Quad/84 Spider air dam

I am having a difficult time locating a nice looking front air dam for my 84
Spider.  I don't care for the one sold by Paul Spruell (no offense, it just
doesn't appeal to me).  Brian Shorey has an excellent example of what I'm
looking for, but it's basically a one-off.  I have looked high and low for
someone selling the Zender body kit for these cars, and I have emailed the
folks at starmotors.com 3 times with no response, so I'm about to give up.
Would the front bumper/air dam setup on a Quad, especially from a 91+ body fit
my car with no mods?  My ultimate goal is to replicate the car shown in the
photo at this link:  http://www.bcalfaclub.com/Gallery/fath02/IMG_0467.jpg

If any of you know how to get in touch with the owner of that car, i'd be most
appreciative.  I believe the owner is in Ontario, but that's a guess based on
what little I can see of the front tag, and the fact the picture was taken at
a Father's Day event in Canada.  And of course, if you know how to locate a
Zender air dam, or know of anyone making custom air dams for spiders, please
share the info.

Thanks!
Greg
84 Spider