Re: towing a spider

Ed & Marsha Prytherch said:
> I am going to tow a non-drivable S2 spider about 600 miles using a
> dolly. Is there any need to uncouple the driveshaft?

When I asked this question a while back I was told there should be no
problem. One thing though, check the rear diff fluid make sure it is well
lubricated. Read the archives for more details, I believe I asked this
somewhere around May/June of this year. [Note, my spider ended up driving
the trip instead of being towed due to the planned tow vehicle blowing up
its transmission the day before it was to leave.]