76 Alfetta GT

I happened upon a '76 Alfetta GT, body 116.15,with only 72,000 miles that I
am interested in restoring.  It has the 4 cylinder1957cc fuel injected
engine as many of you may know.  I am intrested in swapping out the 4 for a
6 and would like to know about what to expect to pay for a GTV-6 2.5L.
    I have a few questions/concerns about this car.  It has been sitting for
about a year and half being run/moved periodically, but has been sitting
for 3 months straight with very little oil in it because one of the seals
needs to be replaced. The car is lacking spark plugs so it couldn't be
started at the time but he says it will start. (I doubt him) The interior is
in very good shape.  The driver side rear has some minor damage/rust but the
rest of the body looks pretty good and it needs a paint job and a new dash.

  The guy is asking 800 for it and would like to know what a fair price is.

I would also like someone who is familier with these cars and preferably a
mechanic to look at the car.  Any recomendations for the Portland, Oregon
area?

Thanks in Advance,
Tim