Pat Braden Memorial and Gift Information

Alfisti.

I received a reply from Mrs. Cheryl Braden in regards to my post about
showing our support for the Braden family loss. Mrs. Braden would have sent
this directly to the list but didn't know her husband's Digest password.

I have pasted her reply below for anyone who is interested in attending the
memorial and/or contributing a gift.

Take care, everyone.

jonnO in TorontO

-------
"I apologize for forwarding this to you individually, but I am unable to
send to the list serve since I don't know my husband's password. Please find
attached below memorial service arrangements as well as memorial gift
information. Please feel free to share it with others who are interested.

Thank you,

Cheryl Braden "

We have memorial service information for those of you who would like to  pay
your respects to Pat Braden's family:

      Friday, August 30, 11am
      First Congregational Church
      241 Cedar Ave (corner of Third St)
      Long Beach

Parking is limited, so park across the street ($2) or at a parking meter.

In addition to his wife, Cheryl, Pat left behind four children, including
10-year old Patty and 19-year old Kay, a student at UCLA. Pat also had one
grandchild.

From a practical side, if you would like to contribute financially to help
the education for Kay and Patty, please forward checks payable to Cheryl
Braden, to:

Eileen Eimermann
c/o Hyundai Motor America
10550 Talbert Avenue