Re: alfa-digest V8 #1059

In a message dated 8/28/2002 5:58:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> : Re: Italian car corral at Lime Rock Labor Day
>
> Is anyone going to Mondays Vintage fest  and Italian car corral?  I wonder
> if
> we will get a parade lap since the corral is in the outfield this year.
> Nice
> group of Alfas, Fiats and other Italian cars most years.  Bob - 84 GTV6

There should be a bunch of us from Alfa Owners of New England. Notices have
been sent out in our newsletter, www.velocissima.com. Not sure about the
parade laps. The popularity of the corrals has attracted other marques this
year.

Kevin M