Pat Braden

Fellow Alfisti-
I had the good fortune to meet Mr. Braden at the Palo Alto Concours while I was showing my not-too-competitive '69 1750 Spider. We only exchanged pleasantries, but he was the honored guest of the Concours, as it featured Alfa Romeo and had a stunning display of pre-war Alfas. We are fortunate in that the newsletter of the concours has an article written by Pat. It is in a .pdf file and can be found at the Concours web site. <http://www.paconcours.com>. It is Volume 6, Number 1, Sept. 2002.
This may be one of the last things published by Pat, and reflects his good humor and enthusism for all things Alfa, and includes a strangely prophetic statement towards the middle of the article.
We'll all miss you, Pat.
Regards,
John Cecil
<jcecil66@domain.elided>