Adjustable cams

..... in the weirdest places.

(for 115 cars)

    Those wishing to fine tune their "office" have the option of make
slight changes to brake pedal height by rotating the clevis bolt 180
deg.
I love these cars.

While searching the web for info on "squish" I found this interesting
site dealing with hondas, NASCAR., supercharging etc. It talks in easy
to understand terms, with lots of photos and drawings.
http://www.theoldone.com/articles/The_Soft_Head_1999/
I'm sure some of you will find it of interest.

Mr. Braden will be greatly missed
My heart goes out to all those in mourning this day

--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com