Well, I THINK I'm back

(in)Digesti,

For some weird reason, my hotmail address was
unceremoniously dropped from the digest...why is
anyone's guess.

Anyway, for digest purposes I am working out of Yahoo
now. Howe'er, the $64,000,000,000 lire question is:

HOW do I go back to getting the digest in a
posting-by-posting format. I **HATE** (with fierce and
vicious loathing) the digest format.

Help,

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~14K mi.