87 Spider Quad w/ Hardtop FS

I have to sell my Spider due to a lack for space for the winter and the need for extra cash.

87 Spider Quad w/ Hardtop RED in NJ

Excellent condition - Zero Rust
98,000 Miles
NO dash cracks
Gray leather seats w/ red stitching - Excellent shape
NEW canvas soft top with clear window
Custom car cover
Valves just adjusted
Ansa Exhaust
Milano Alternator for better voltage
Cold AC
All electricals working

Only things wrong with the car is the heater fan swtich is not working and it looks like the driver side inner fender was repaired at one time by the previous owner, but looks like its done professionally and correct.  Paint is shiny and no cracks in the finish

Asking $7,000 - Email me off the digest if your interested or call me at 973-477-3474

Alan
88 Milano
87 Spider Quad FS