No redeeming Alfa content (Huh? The eyes glaze over - - )

Steve Richards, determined to pound James Montebello into the ground, cites a
passage in the law he is exercised about ("means a passenger vehicle,
light-duty truck, or any other vehicle determined by the state board to be a
vehicle whose primary use is noncommercial personal transportation") and then
translates for we benighted masses: "In other words, any thing that has any
kind of a combustion engine like lawnmower - - "

Can't argue with that logic. But what do I know? Wrong coast, and don't even
have a lawn. Reasonably contented to pay taxes, too, which must prove
something dire and probably congenitally perverse.

John H., whose M. certainly does V., and who hopes for a speedy return to idle
chatter about naturally aspirated obsolescent Alfas.