Alfetta Sedan Project - Interior upholstery

I have acquired a 79 Alfetta sedan from the original owner.  It has set mostly unused in his Michigan garage for the last two years.  Some mechanical issues to address (more on that later) but I love the car.

Planning to redo the interior that is in bad shape.  Anyone out there had experience in reupholstering rear and front seats on Alfas?  How much should it cost; should I go with leather, faux leather or fabric?

Thanks,

Don