1992 164L for sale

hi,
    two kids in private college, no money for a second fun car ( i'm keeping
my 74 spider!) . my 1992 164L  is for sale.
green, tan interior. i bought it from the orig owner, it has 105,000 on it.
i owned it two years, put 6000 on it. its an automatic , runs great,
burns/leaks no oil, tires have 200 miles on them.  its in central long
island NY.  i'm pretty firm at 3900.00 .  A/C ice cold, stepper motors work
perfectly. for more details, drop me a line.

thanks

have fun,
mike hooker