AlfaCentro.com: Concorso Italiano Coverage

We just published our latest round of coverage from last weekend's
festivities in the Monterey area. Check back soon for additional Pebble
Beach coverage, including auction reports, and galleries from the Historic
Races.

::: Concorso Italiano 2002. We have 6 galleries of photos from this event by
Michael Williams, along with some audio and video files for you to check
out.

http://www.alfacentro.com/features/concorso2002/index.html

::: For all of you SZ/RZ "IL Mostro" fans who were discussing imporatation a
few weeks ago, here's a classified for you.

http://www.alfacentro.com/class/pages/0802/rz.html

Rev High,

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design