Freds Spica post

My car does have Webers, it had Webers on it 20 years ago when I bought
it, although it was a differant setup.  I am as far from Alfa country as
one can get, it took me more than 10 years to find a mechanic I was
comfortable with, and he is more than an hour away with a good running
car.  ANd he has removed the Spica from his car as well.  Thanks to the
others that have sent me mail, I have a few more things to try.
Hopefully one will do the trick, although I fear I have a problem with my
Crane ignition.  Kevin

Orem Utah 71 Spider