Re: Alfa service in Marin

If the buyer lives anywhere close to Novato, one of the best Alfa mechanics
around, especially on Giulias and 164 models, is Larry Buskirk, 26C Pamaron
Drive in Novato. (1-415-883-8575). Far to go for non-Mariners, but even so,
I live in Oakland and go to him with my LS and GTV. The ferry ride from SF to
Larkspur alone is worth the trip, and Larry will meet you at the dock.
Graham Arlen