2 questions - paint and vibration (driveshaft?)

Hi folks

I had two questions to bug you with:

1. Where do you folks go to get Verde Inglese paint, like you'd use on an
old 78 spider? I just need a half pint of touchup paint for this, but
everyone at the auto parts stores is giving me blank stares and saying they
can't look up the little spider's color. I don't have a manual and didn't
buy it new, so I don't know either, unfortunately. Any help would be great!

2. At certain speeds, usually around 2500-3000 rpm, in 4th and 5th, I get
wicked side to side shaking of the whole car. My tests to date on whether
this relates to the road surface or something in the car haven't been
conclusive (mostly because it sometimes does it on smooth pavement,
sometimes on rough, and often not at all). Do you folks think this could
sound like the now-infamous driveshaft balance problem? My DS has definitely
been off the car, and g-d knows what the previous mechanics did upon
reassembly. I'm betting they weren't thinking about balance.

If any of you have insight, pls let me know!

Thanks