GTV 6 Oil Pump removal

Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience in replacing a gtv 6
oil pump without removing the entire oil pan?  I need
to remove the pump at the allen wrench bolts as I have
stripped the lower bolts with a maladjusted torque
wrench.  It looks like I could get to the allen bolt
that is the least accessable with an allen wrench bent
to a 45 degree angle.  I tried bending mine last
night, but the wrench is too hard to bend by hand.

Any suggestions?

John, Alexandria, VA
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com