FS: 164L-Dallas, Texas

 Due to settling an estate, with regret I must sell my 164. 91 164L- RedTan leather interior151,000 miles on it.Head job done at 139,000 by Basically Italian in Irving, Texas.Dealer maintained.Clutch done 75 miles ago. $700 job!A-arms and struts done at 120,000 milesfront brakes and rotors done at 120,000 milesRebuilt A/C compressor at 115,000 milesnew radiator and fanAlfa Heaven fan switchSteppers done at 75,000 milesThe car used to have an auto tranny. I went through the pain and labor to have it switched over to a 5-speed which really opens up the engine. sunroof mechanism redone 5k ago.I have all receipts to this car since I've owned it 5 years ago. I'm the 3rd owner. Basically Italian has all receipts for previous ownership work. If you want a good clean, 164 with history, at a killer price, this is it! Contact me at robustful@domain.elided 214-498-7268. I'm about to put it on ebay but wanted to give you all a chance first.  DannyDallas, Texas91 164L