Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce

At 11:07 AM 8/20/2002, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:00:32 +0200
From: "John Fielding" <johnf@domain.elided>
Subject: Motronic mysteries - a light shines!

I have being doing a bit of sleuthing on my Bosch Motronic system to cure a mysterious
intermittent fault (finally traced to a flaky contact in the harness!). In order to do
this I built an electronic circuit to simulate the two pickups and fool the ECU into
thinking it was driving a real motor! . . . (lots of stuff deleted) . . .
John
Durban
South Africa
Alfetta 1.8L turbo