105 Question: Removal/ Re-installation of side rear windows

Hi All,

I needed to re-install some rubber seals for a rear side window and so I
removed the latch that closes/opens it.  Problem:  It does not screw back on
(this is the inside latch to the small outside round thingy - apologies for
this kind of talk).  I could not figure out how I can put this back
together, anybody done something similar?  I hope somebody knows what I am
on about.

Mark

PS.  I need to sell this car but I cannot put it on the market with the
window like this.  Please help!