Turbo GTV

I don't know anything about this car except that it recently sold on ebay in Australia for $A7900. It sounds as though quite a bit of work went into the car to get the turbo set up. Do any Melbourne or WA people know any more about this GTV?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1756100031

No I didn't bid on it. I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy a used car based on photos alone.

--
Brett Daniels
1970 GTV

Hobart, Australia