Alfa microfiche for spare-parts

Hello fellow digesters,

Here on my desk are some microfiches. I list the models and years:

Giulietta up from 07-1984
Alfette 1.6/1.8 up from 06-1984
Alfetta 1.8 up from 11-1983
Alfetta 2.0 up from 07-1984 and 09-1982
Alfetta GT (1.8) up from 07-1982
I won't go to much in detail but some others are: Alfetta GTV, Alfetta Turbo
D, Alfa 6, Alfasud (super and TI and sprint) and some on the spider (but all
pre 1985). Also some on the 33, 75 and 90. All together about 49
microfiches.

My question is: is anybody interested in this microfiches? I'm willing to
help someone who is looking for this information. I'm willing to trade them
for a cardisc with all the technical details for my spider (1990).

They have no commercial value to me except that I'm looking for a shop
manual for my spider.

Regards, Hans Siemensma
1990 Spider 2.0
1996 146 1.6 IE L