From: Jarmanhome@domain.elided [mailto:Jarmanhome@domain.elided]
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 12:13 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Cc: emailseanstuff@domain.elided
Subject: Re: just drove a '91 Spider (epilogue)

BTW-  regarding the airbag light... the sensors could never be made to
work
correctly more than a few months at a time.   THAT is a quirk that I
just
grew to accept on my '91.   Make your own decision on that one.   Some
people
have to have the airbag functional, others rely on good old seat
belts... and
I'm not arguing the case either way.  There you are...

Dave Jarman
Lexington, KY
USA