spica shocks, hubs, valve adjustment, etc.

Hey all,

i have piles of questions that i have let accumulate, and i have come to the
point where i either have to get this thing to the point where it is fun to
drive, or sell it.  anyway:

1.  i noticed my 86 gtv/6 has spica shocks.  are these original?  my ride is
harsh, but i haven't noticed any "bouncing", etc. indicative of them being
worn out.  i have about 100k on the car.  could they be o.k.?  where is a
good place to buy shocks?

2. i also noticed that the area inside the metal dome over the hub (hub, uh,
cap?) and the bolt etc. is full of grease.  the bearings should be sealed,
right?  i am assuming i need to replace the grease seals (and check the
bearings, etc.?

3.  it seems people say a lot here that a person should buy oem stuff,
rather than the "oem style" stuff sold at iap, etc.  well, where do you get
oem stuff?  i need new rotors and maybe a (brembo) caliper.  where could a
person get oem 164s camshafts instead of the welded regrinds (or whatever)?

4.  where can a person get the tool used to measure the valve clearance?
the guy at centerline said they don't have them anymore, and that i might
have to borrow it from someone.  this doesn't seem right.  it isn't a
"special" tool is it?

5.  cornering hard, the rear end feels real odd.  it seriously feels like
the tires are rolling over on their side.  it is very disconcerting.
shocks?  bushings?  all the above? btw, the tires are fine.

maybe getting this niggling stuff fixed will give me inspiration to start
rebuilding the extra transmission i bought a while back!

thanks a ton,  kelly.