Re: just drove a '91 Spider

Whooaaaa Sean- get it checked out so you know up front what your costs will
be, and I'll tell you right now the car needs brakes, probably tires, a
transmission mount and maybe doughnut and/or u-joint, maybe a clutch or at
least a clutch master/slave cylinder.   I hope I'm wrong on most of that, but
from an old knuckle buster, this car may have been rode hard and put away
wet.

What if you were to buy it as-is, and then two weeks from now watch a much
better maintained Spider go by for only $1000 more?   You'd kick yourself....
hard.

With all due respect, have a good Alfa tech look it over first, because none
of those mechanical symptoms you mentioned are quirks of the later Spiders,
they're just things that need fixing.  Now the driving position??  That's
another story!

Dave Jarman
Lexington KY
USA