Sachs clutch kit vs. other...Yeah, I'm cheap!

I just bought a $129 Spider clutch kit from Linea Rossa
in FL.  Not sure of manufacturer, no markings on the box
except part number.

Also bought a $171 clutch kit from Paul Spruell in GA.
Great price for a Sachs!

Anyway, each was either the LOWEST price clutch kit OR
the lowest price SACHS kit I was able to find anywhere.

Includes clutch disc, pressure plate, release bearing.
Replacing original, and SLIPPING, 106K mile clutch
on '85 Spider Graduate.

I have the kit purchased from Linea Rossa and it looks
to be good quality.  Should have the Sachs kit in a few
days and am curious if there is any noticeable
difference between the two before ONE of them goes in
the car.  I've heard of high pedal engagement and
premature spring failure with the less expensive kits
(Valeo?).

Probably end up installing the Sachs just based on
reputation.

By the way, EXCELLENT service, prices, and shipping from
both Linea Rossa and Paul Spruell!

Yeah, I'm a CHEAP Alfa Romeo owner, go figure?  However
if $50 makes a significant difference in reliability and
longevity, I'm all for it!

Anyone have any prior experience or comments?

Jeff