3.0 Pass Side Exhaust Manifold and Misc FOR SALE

I recently installed the CSC headers and center exhaust much like the
AlfaCentro article and also replaced the rear muffler with a straight pipe.
It was a pain to install, but the results are awesome.

I therefore have one UNCRACKED 3.0 passenger side exhaust manifold that I will
not be needing as well as a complete stock exhaust system.  Here's the
details:

Pass Side Exh Manifold:  Perfect, no cracks.  Used (of course).  I paid $75
from a fellow digester.  First $75 takes it.

Driver Side Exh Manifold:  'Special' 2 piece manifold.  Free.

Custom down pipes, bypassing cat, stock center muffler, Ansa rear muffler:
These items are not in the condition I was told when I purchased them a while
ago.  Never installed them thinking I could work a deal to get my $ back given
that they were in worse condition than the system on my car.  Needless to say
that never came to pass.  The down-pipes haved been dinged, much like most
stock systems.  Both the center and rear Ansa were cracked and leaking where
the pipes exit the muffler but have now been welded and are leak free.  In all
honesty, the Ansa is a piece of crap.  If you shake it it rattles with rust
that will pour out of it if it's tipped on end.  When it was removed some
genious took a hammer to the slip joint to free it from the center muffler.
I'd be amazed if it ever seals again, it's big time mangled.  At least it's
leak-free (if you can get the slip joint to seal) if yours isn't.  You can get
these items for $75, heck even less...

I'll be at the Concorso Italiano tomorrow, showing the Verde, if anyone wants
me to bring the parts along.  We can cut the deal there.

Please contact me at vruiz@domain.elided if interested.

-Lalo
'88 Verde