Spider fan Relay?

OK, so changing the fuse in the cooling fan relay seemed to help - for a
while, then the fuse blew again. I would like to do the easiest thing at
this point, which is replace the relay - of course it's turning out to
not be so easy, since I can't find anyone local who carries this relay.

The relay says BO47, 12v-2335 on it, with a little diagram. The Vick
catalog calls it "BITRON BO 47 12-2335". Does anyone know if there is a
Bosch equivalent for this?

I don't have any diagnostic equipment, and I don't have a lot of time on
my hands - if a new relay doesn't fix the problem, I'll just bring the
car to my mechanic. But if I can go down to my local auto parts store
and throw $12 at the problem to fix it, that would certainly be easier
right now...

Thanks
-Glenn

'93 Spider Veloce