Anyone have the text from the Automobile Mag profile on the 1991 Spider?

You know how Automobile Magazine has those
mini-profiles at the back of each issue?  It usually
features an older car that they deem a good buy on the
used market.  Well, I remember they did one on the
1991-1994 Alfa Spider (I can still see the drawing of
the yellow car in my mind) but I can't find it in my
stack of mags.  I think it was within one of the last
12 month's issues.

Anyway, it had a lot of good used-buying tips, etc.
and it would be great if someone could send me or post
the text of it to the list!

Thanks,

Sean
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs