Help with radio wiring

Hey all!

I have been pestering you guys for a long time now about a radio that is
suitable for the 105 2000 GTV(thank you for your responses).  I have finally
got a Becker Kurier (from an 83 Mercedes I think)as I thought that it still
has the convenience of a cassette and is stereo, unlike most period radios
that are in mono.  I really think it suits the car very well.  My question
is, does anybody have the wiring diagram for this radio?  There are no wires
at the back except one black wire which I suspect is the power connection.
Please help me and hope my search was not in vain.  I know that I have been
posting dumb questions, but I also know that my fellow alfistis are the only
ones patient enough to answer my queries.  Thanking you all in advance!!!

Mark

PS.  I would really appreciate a scanned manual (in English)or pdf. file if
you have it.  Thx again!