Fred's Shifting Gears Seminars & Consultation

From: FERDINANDO DI MATTEO <aroctech@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Shifting gears
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 21:46:06 -0400

[snip]
I can tell from what some describe as trying my method and I can see they are doing it wrong. To hell with it, I demonstrate easier than writing. Enough is enough! Anyone really interested can come to our convention next year and I'll teach anyone interested. Besst wishes to sll Figesti, Fred
Fred, can I go 1st? (and probably 2nd, too) I'll even show up early, and shut up and listen. (Which not so easy for me!)

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~14K mi.