Re: 2000GTV auto

Saw a rhd '73 or '74 auto GTV for sale in London with shifter similar to 2000 Berlina, owner said it was a special order.... if Alfa are open to special orders I think I'll have a mid-engined twin-turbo 3.5 V6 GTV. Thanks in advance!

On another tack: what's the name of the film where Michael Caine in a Montreal races a glamorous girl in a 911? There's another one on my mind... I seem to remember Alan Bates driving a 2600 Spider over a bridge in London in a '60s movie but again the name escapes me. Anyone know?

Jonathan Griffin