Braking and downshifting

Digesti,

The devil made me add my two cents worth to the current discussion. The last
word on this subject could be from Peter Ustinov as Commendatore Fanfani from
his old recorded monologue; the Grand Prix of Gibralter, while discussing
brakes on the Fanfani (Ferrari). "Anyone canna make a car go slow, ita take a
genius to make a car go fast" (you do remember this, don't you?).

Double clutching happily in Kentucky,

George Schweikle