Verde rear spoiler

I have just joined the ranks of Milano ownership - I bought a Platinum it was only a matter of time! I pick up my 44,000 mile example on Saturday morning.

I am already looking for tasteful mods to make the car "mine" - The only item that I want sooner rather than later is a Verde trunk spoiler. Does anyone on the digest have one available or know where one can be purchased? What might be a fair price?

Thanks,
Ben
GTV6 x 2
Spider x 2