brake vibration on GTV6

	I have run the original oem front rotors on the IT car since 1992
without a problem. Finally at the last race the right front started to show
signs a warpage. Ten years between rotor changes is fine by me. This car was
a daily driver and raced from 96-99, so stay with the brand name units. The
rears I change out every few seasons, because they are so cheap and there is
not much material if you tried to resurface them.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, Tx
	82 GTV6 ITS #68
	85 GTV6