Re[2]: snap in seatbelt

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 07:27:04 -0400 Brian Shorey <bshorey@domain.elided> wrote:
> The TRW Sabelt (sp?) is available with snap-in hardware.  Whether or not
> it will snap in to your existing mounting points I do not know.

most snap in hardware for traditional belts consists of a replacement bolt
for the mounting hard point that has a ring built into the head. the belts
are manufactured with clips in the ends that hook to the rings. it can be
fairly convenient in a street car that sees intermittant track or autox
usage.

> You *don't* want a setup that snaps into the rear seat belts themselves.

actually, this is exactly what Schroth makes.

richard