Alfa Sighting

Well, I never thought that it would happen to me way down here in the
furthest corner of the US.  As I was coming back home from a stint in
SmellAy today, just past Camp Pendleton on I-5 at 1730 Pacific Daylight
Time, I saw a green-gold late model Euro spider.  It was kind of hard to
miss because of the color, but there it was.  He/she was heading northbound
and I was heading south.  Wonder where it came from and where it was going!

Just had to tell somebody!

Hmm.. wonder if it's the one that has been living at (mumble mumble) in Orange County, that I saw
some months back. Same color.. not sure if it's still around..

Don't talk too much about it.. or Immigration might show up looking for illegal aliens! ;-)

Jon