Alfa Parts Vendors.

BlankThis is a general email not specifically targeted for anyone in
particular.

I'm bringing back to life a 87 spider grad. Needless to say I've ordered and
will order more parts for this
hobby of mine for the next few "years". I've had some problems with shipping
with almost all of them, not because of
their fault but because some orders get lost by the shipping company (in the
meadolands). I've had to wait for parts, and in some case I made calls to the
vendor, either in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia, none to Califorinia,
yet. In the end all turned out fine.

The next phase of the restoration calls for a new interior, carpets and seat
covers. I am considering Caribou for this because of their low prices and good
quality and reputation (some of you might argue that) personally I bought
several small Items from this vendor without problems.

I drive an alfa for fun, and I'm willing to put up with the colorful
personalities of some of the vendors, some of them will actually talk to you
about your car for a while, some have and even refer you to some other vendor.

I'm sure I've said nothing new here, It's just that we always hear about bad
service and very little about good service.
I have some good service stories from IAP, APE, Linea Rossa, and yes, Caribou,
if anybody cares to listen.

TonyG
 87 spider grad.
Pequannock, NJ

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank Bkgrd.gif]