Oil Cooler- Milano

I'm thinking about installing an oil cooler in my Milano Verde.  I have
installed S cams and pistons along with Sperry Stage 3 heads.  I see my oil
temp as high as 260 degrees F. Seems too high for comfort.  Am I correct in
this?
If so, what oil cooler is recommended and where can I mount it?  Vicks has
one for over $200, but I see a generic one from Summit for 1/2 that.  I would
like to hear from any and all Digesti re experiences, etc.

Thanks!!!!

Tony Brucia
Long Island, NY