clutch pivot pin

hi jay,

re: clutch pivot pin, if ya crawl under yer car & pull back the boot where the shift arm enters the t/a, you'll see wazzup...  mebbe cracked/broken, or perhaps the pivot is yust coming unscrewed.  on two different werdes, i've had one instance of each.  you may or may not be able to r&r it whilst on the car, but ya won't know 'til ya look...

hth,

doug s.

   "...On my Milano Verde,  I was returning home last night and just          entering the neighborhood,  the clutch pedal developed this awful          ratchedy feel to it,  it left me the impression that the clutch pivot      pin was perhaps fractured and is about to totally fail.  So,  I need to    know how to dig it out also,  I don't think its a case of loss of          hydraullic pressure in the master or slave cylinder,  but maybe...."